منتديات ثانوية مالك بن نبي- عين أرنات

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
مرحبا بك في
منتديات ثانوية مالك بن نبي. لتتمكن من الإستمتاع بكافة ما يوفره لك هذا المنتدى من خصائص، يجب عليك الدخول الى حسابك في المنتدى

و إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد، فإننا نتشرف بدعوتك للتسجيل

منتديات ثانوية مالك بن نبي- عين أرنات

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
مرحبا بك في
منتديات ثانوية مالك بن نبي. لتتمكن من الإستمتاع بكافة ما يوفره لك هذا المنتدى من خصائص، يجب عليك الدخول الى حسابك في المنتدى

و إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد، فإننا نتشرف بدعوتك للتسجيل

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
موقع الثانوية

عرض خريطة بحجم أكبر
Voix de la Terre
إحصائيات
محطة مقرس التعليمية
***هـنا***
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
حالة الطقس
Prévisions Sétif
المواضيع الأخيرة
»  اللهم أهله علينا بالخير و اليمن و البركات
we teach life, sir Icon_minitimeالأحد يونيو 05, 2016 9:34 pm من طرف جدار كريم

»  دعوات على المسلم ذكرها و المداومة عليها
we teach life, sir Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 01, 2016 11:33 am من طرف جدار كريم

» دعاء بمناسبة دخول شهر الرحمة و المغفرة و العتق من النار
we teach life, sir Icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 29, 2016 5:18 pm من طرف جدار كريم

» التصحيح النموذجي للإختبار الثالث المستوى السنة الثانية جميع الشعب
we teach life, sir Icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 27, 2016 5:31 pm من طرف جدار كريم

»  التصحيح النموذجي للإختبار الثالث المستوى ج . م ع.ت
we teach life, sir Icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 27, 2016 5:12 pm من طرف جدار كريم

»  نتائج الفصل الثالث لمادة العلوم الإسلامية 2015/2016 1436ه/1437ه
we teach life, sir Icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 27, 2016 5:03 pm من طرف جدار كريم

»  نتائج الفصل الثالث لمادة العلوم الإسلامية 2015/2016 1436/1437 ه
we teach life, sir Icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 27, 2016 4:42 pm من طرف جدار كريم

» jتهنئة الى جميع الطلبة و اتلطالبات
we teach life, sir Icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 27, 2016 4:32 pm من طرف جدار كريم

»  نتائج مادة العلوم الإسلامية الفصل الثالث -الأخير-2015-2016
we teach life, sir Icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 18, 2016 7:35 pm من طرف جدار كريم

شاطر

we teach life, sir

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Chagaar.N

عدد المساهمات : 117
نقاط : 225
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/01/2014

we teach life, sir Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: we teach life, sir   we teach life, sir Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 25, 2014 12:17 pm

Today, my body was a TV'd massacre. Today, my body was a TV'd massacre that had to fit into sound-bites and word limits. Today, my body was a TV'd massacre that had to fit into sound-bites and word limits filled enough with statistics to counter measured response. And I perfected my English and I learned my UN resolutions. But still, he asked me, Ms. Ziadah, don't you think that everything would be resolved if you would just stop teaching so much hatred to your children? Pause. I look inside of me for strength to be patient but patience is not at the tip of my tongue as the bombs drop over Gaza. Patience has just escaped me. Pause. Smile. We teach life, sir! Rafeef, remember to smile. Pause. We teach life, sir! We Palestinians teach life after they have occupied the last sky. We teach life after they have built their settlements and apartheid walls, after the last skies. We teach life, sir! But today, my body was a TV'd massacre made to fit into sound-bites and word limits. And just give us a story, a human story. You see, this is not political. We just want to tell people about you and your people so give us a human story. Don't mention that word "apartheid" and "occupation". This is not political. You have to help me as a journalist to help you tell your story which is not a political story. Today, my body was a TV'd massacre. How about you give us a story of a woman in Gaza who needs medication? How about you? Do you have enough bone-broken limbs to cover the sun? Hand me over your dead and give me the list of their names in one thousand two hundred word limits. Today, my body was a TV'd massacre that had to fit into sound-bites and word limits and move those that are desensitized to terrorist blood. But they felt sorry. They felt sorry for the cattle over Gaza. So, I give them UN resolutions and statistics and we condemn and we deplore and we reject. And these are not two equal sides: occupier and occupied. And a hundred dead, two hundred dead, and a thousand dead. And between that, war crime and massacre, I went out words and smile "not exotic"; smile, "not terrorist". And I recount, I recount a hundred dead, two hundred dead, a thousand dead. Is anyone out there? Will anyone listen? I wish I could veil over their bodies. I wish I could just run barefoot in every refugee camp and hold every child, cover their ears so they wouldn't have to hear the sound of bombing for the rest of their life the way I do. Today, my body was a TV'd massacre And let me just tell you, there's nothing your UN resolutions have ever done about this. And no sound-bite, no sound-bite I come up with, no matter how good my English gets, no sound-bite, no sound-bite, no sound-bite, no sound-bite will bring them back to life. No sound-bite will fix this. We teach life, sir! We teach life, sir! We Palestinians wake up every morning to teach the rest of the world life, sir!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Ayeb.A

Ayeb.A

عدد المساهمات : 142
نقاط : 230
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/01/2014
العمر : 25

we teach life, sir Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: we teach life, sir   we teach life, sir Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 25, 2014 12:34 pm

.It's the most amzing speesh that i have heard in my life  
Thank you very much NooR
مغزي هشام

عدد المساهمات : 252
نقاط : 538
تاريخ التسجيل : 31/12/2013

we teach life, sir Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: تشكر وامتنان    we teach life, sir Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 25, 2014 12:58 pm

we teach life, sir Thank-You
Djarmouni Maroua hibat

Djarmouni Maroua hibat

عدد المساهمات : 13
نقاط : 25
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/01/2014
العمر : 26
الموقع : Setif

we teach life, sir Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: we teach life, sir   we teach life, sir Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 25, 2014 3:22 pm

We Palestinians wake up every morning to teach the rest of the world life, sir
I like it so much
thank you so MùCH nInà Wink
nour

nour

عدد المساهمات : 435
نقاط : 637
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/01/2014
العمر : 25
الموقع : سطيف-عين ارنات

we teach life, sir Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: we teach life, sir   we teach life, sir Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 30, 2014 7:38 pm

thank you so much nina is realy nice

we teach life, sir

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

مواضيع ذات صلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات ثانوية مالك بن نبي- عين أرنات :: تعلم اللغات الأجنبية :: English Forum-